Our online bookshop offers a 10% discount on the publisher’s entire offer (discount does not apply to ebooks).
It is best to start shopping by registering an account at the following link: www.wydawnictwo.uni.lodz.pl/rejstracja
Registration allows the customer to:
– check the order status and purchase history,
– use discount codes for publications in the University of Lodz Publishing House online bookshop,
– add currently unavailable books to the wish list,
– receive the newsletter of the University of Lodz Publishing House and full information about its offer.
Purchases can be made also without registering on the bookshop’s website, but in this case the customer is deprived of the above-mentioned possibilities.
Once the customer has completed the registration process and logged into their account, they should:
– add the book to their basket,
– select the form of shipment (economy, first class, courier, cash on delivery, collection at the premises of the publishing house),
– select the form of payment – PayU, bank transfer (please provide the order number in the transfer title) or payment on delivery.
Orders can be placed also by email at email@example.com or by phone at 42 66 55 863.
Visit our bookshop at the premises of the publishing house (Lodz ul. Lindleya 8) and get a discount if you are a holder of:
– FISZKI – Lodz Library Card – 25%
– Lodz Municipal Senior Citizen Card – 25%
– Lodz Province Senior Citizen Card – 25%
– UL Graduate’s Card – 25%
– or if you are an employee or student of the University of Lodz – 15%
NOTE: Discounts do not add up.